With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.

Embed Link:

Job Title

Structural Product Engineer


Vancouver, BC/Remote Canada

Job Type

Full Time

Job Description

The nature of this role requires a significant amount of autonomy. Around 60% of the time, the individual will be working independently, with the remaining 40% of the time spent collaborating with various teams and stakeholders to align efforts, communicate changes, and discuss industry trends. This role can be a stepping stone to other opportunities within the organization.


Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Timber or Structural Engineering (or other) Responsibilities:

  • Develop, write, and maintain high-quality supporting design documents, including design guides and technical literature. This requires producing robust Excel spreadsheets, detailed calculations, and notes for designers based on complex engineering data.
  • Collaborate and coordinate across departments (R&D, sales, business development, marketing, etc.) to align the content of our design literature with the needs of the industry and our company's vision.
  • Stay informed about industry trends, technology advancements, and market needs to ensure these developments are reflected in our literature and properly communicated within the company and to our customers.
  • Ensure compliance with engineering best practices, oversee quality control, and manage project delivery timelines.
  • Explain and elucidate new changes and concepts added or modified in our existing literature to various stakeholders, both internally and externally.


  • 2+ years of experience with technical documents, managing projects, technical writing etc.
  • Manufacturing, R&D, Timber experience an asset
  • Excellent written English is a must
  • Able to use Microsoft office and other computer software as needed
  • Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with various teams and stakeholders when necessary.
  • Mentoring other EITs in the role, as your experience grows

  • This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada with the potential for other locations across Canada and remote work.