With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
R & D Engineer – Structural
You will participate in laboratory testing and monitor compliance with structural hardware regulations. The obtained scientific evidence is analyzed and you oversee the development of structural design specifications and design guides of the future for use.
Responsible for engineering practice compliance, quality control, and project delivery timelines. As an R&D Engineer, you will remain up to date with practice knowledge, technology, and market needs. You will mentor junior-level engineers and other colleagues. You will also be involved in the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of training materials, presenting engineering concepts, and explaining complex technical matters.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Construction, Wood, Building, Mechanical or Structural Engineering
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Knowledgeable in wood construction, structural hardware, and design standards in Canada and the United States
• Strong in your analytical skills and capable of simplifying complex technical concepts.
• Technically capable, excellent communicator, and have a desire to improve processes.
• P . Eng Designation (preferred)
• Degree in structural, civil, construction, building, mechanical or wood engineering
• A desire to be a key member in a proven business with significant growth potential
• Motivated to bring your contribution to a sustainable planet and invest in yourself to broaden your horizons and grow to the next level.
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada with the potential for other locations across Canada and remote work.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in Word format. Ensure you check your junk mail for email replies.