With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Electrical Project Manager – Electrical Distribution/Transmission
Our client is a well established electrical/power consulting engineering services company with more than 50 years of consulting experience. Through satisfied clients, they have achieved the ability to create a company atmosphere where loyalty, accuracy & diligence are fostered and rewarded.
Education: Engineering Degree or related
• Manage various programs involved with transmission and electrical distribution
• More information available to selected candidates
• 3 years + of relevant utility industry experience or operations background
• Familiarity with BC Hydro’s Capital Programs, Distribution System, computer programs (SAP, SAM, DAD, SharePoint)
• Demonstrated expertise in Project Management
• Proven experience in managing multiple priorities and competing demands
• A quick learner with strong attention to details
• Proactive, self-starter and results oriented
• Proven ability to work equally well independently and as part of team
• Has a high degree of proven relationship management, collaboration, and cooperation across different multi-level, functional areas
• Demonstrated ability to not only quickly adapt to change but also support change
• Demonstrated experience in implementing new processes and procedures or reinforcing the same
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentations)
• Proven ability to be resourceful and derive solutions
• Demonstrated ability to complete and see ideas/initiatives through integration and adoption
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Please submit resumes at jobs.networkrecruiting.ca.