With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Project Coordinator Mechanical
The Project Coordinator is an integral part of the project team, responsible for ensuring delivery of products and milestones of varying size and complexity. Reporting to the Operations Manager.
Education: A Degree or Diploma is an asset
• Be the key contract for the customer after sales handoff
• Ensure customer is contacted during key milestones of the project
• Ensure accountability with manufacturers
• Be able to handle critical issues during installation phase of the project with the customers and sales team
• Coordinate sub-contractor startup and service work on-site
• Manage freight costs, freight timing to site and site requirements
• Handle all warranty files, assessment and negotiation
• Have the ability to learn and become more knowledgeable in all the HVAC products offered
• Exceptional written and oral communication
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Experience in logistics coordination
• Knowledge and experience in the HVAC industry is beneficial
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.