With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Electrical Communications Designer/Project Manager – ICAT, RCDD
Our client is a fully integrated mechanical and electrical consulting engineering services company that it very well established. Through satisfied clients, they have achieved the ability to create a company atmosphere where loyalty, accuracy & diligence are fostered and rewarded.
Education: Electrical Engineering Degree or Electrical Technologist
• Design and coordinate Electrical & ICAT systems including Power Distribution, Lighting & Control, Fire Alarm, Communications Distribution, Electronic Security and Audio Visual for healthcare, hospitality, commercial, institutional and residential projects.
• Assist other Designers and Technicians as needed, and be responsible for work in all phases of the design process.
• Follow a project from its inception to completion.
• Co-ordinate with other consulting disciplines to ensure drawing integrity
• Work with project team to ensure on-time project completion.
• Review architectural, interior designs, structural and mechanical drawings.
• Work with contractors and respond to technical inquiries.
• Provide technical and administrative support through all phases of the project.
• Help to establish and promote client relationships.
• Strive to ensure quality and timely delivery of finished products to clients.
• 2-3 years of work experience in designing building Electrical & ICAT systems.
• Familiar with bid and tendering process.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
• Experience working with customers and client base.
• Experience working independently and in a team based environment.
• Experience in Revit and AutoCAD will be an asset
• Proven ability to meet deadlines/successful completion of deliverables.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Team focused.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Analytical, thorough, resourceful and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible.
• Experience in site investigations and construction review is an asset.
• RCDD designation an asset