With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Snr Electrical Project Manager/Engineer Building Services
Our client is a fully integrated mechanical and electrical consulting engineering services company with more than 50+ years of consulting experience. Through satisfied clients, they have achieved the ability to create a company atmosphere where loyalty, accuracy & diligence are fostered and rewarded.
Education: Electrical Engineering Degree
- Manage and oversee Electrical engineering projects
- Analyze customer design proposals and specifications to determine cost effective solutions
- Ensure professional quality services in all facets of work
- Lead a project team to ensure technical accuracy of project deliverables
- Manage a team to ensure cost effective, safe and timely completion of projects
- Manage project activities throughout lifecycle
- Work with clients to deliver the end project
- Maintain and grow current business and client relationships
- Provide mentoring to technical staff, assigning duties as required
- Provide quality and cost control during the design and construction process
- Maintain project schedules and project cost summaries
- 6-10+ years relevant working experience
- Ability to register with APEGA
- Require experience and understanding of Lighting, Data Communications and Security systems
- Strong understanding of engineering contractors, suppliers and manufacturers
- Mechanical and Electrical coordination experience
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of project management methods
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff
- Lots of opportunity to advance. PARTNERSHIP POTENTIAL
This position is located in Vancouver, BC.
Please submit resumes at jobs.networkrecruiting.ca.