With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Project Manager Earthworks Foundations Construction
The Project Manager will manage construction projects with a focus on drilling and ground engineering. Type of projects include small to large diameter piling (foundations and shoring), soil anchoring and tiebacks, restricted access micropiles, polymer grouting.
Education: Geotechnical or Civil Engineer, and/or industry experience is a requirement
- Review plans and specifications to determine scope of work and to define project requirements
- Develop estimates for tender submissions on ground engineering construction projects
- Project management: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling, Closure
- Communication with clients to maintain solid, long-term relationships
- Analyze the project and its requirements and establish a plan for developing the estimate
- Review the scope of work, highlight risks and opportunities, and confirm technical approach by consulting with the division Superintendents and Foremen.
- Prepare estimates for all items: labour, equipment, materials, indirects, sub-contractors etc.
- Construction management of successful tenders, being responsible for all aspects of project performance such as safety, environmental, quality, budget, billing, schedule, and operations
- Claims and change order management
- Client and stakeholder point of contact
- Team coordination and financial reporting
- 5+ years of minimum experience in a construction related project management role
- 7+ years of experience related to drilling and/or ground engineering projects
- Ability to effectively manage new customer development, customer issues, complaints and inquiries whilst providing excellent customer service
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Project skills, Hard Dollar experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding time management, prioritization, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic - ability to work in a confidential, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Valid Driver’s License
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.
Ensure you check your junk email folder for replies.