With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Civil Superintendent Utilities Construction
- Lead, schedule, and direct trades, subcontractors and other construction staff
- Mentor foremen and work closely with junior field engineers on site
- Team with project manager to ensure seamless project delivery to the client and identify critical aspects of execution
- Develop safety plans specific to projects, and ensure the crews excel within the safety culture
- Problem solve and propose creative project solutions on site in a fast-paced environment
- If a project issue or a scheduling conflict occurs, you will be one of the primary channels and will be responsible for solving these problems
- Participate in estimates of execution hours, equipment & other resources required
- Meet with new and existing clients to develop project opportunities through relationships
- Participate in pre-tender site and scope evaluations with the estimators
- Understand job costing and forecasting costs to form a basis of decision on critical project tasks
- Understand contracts to recognize scope change and associated responsibilities
- Possess 10+ years of leadership experience in the construction sector managing sites and projects
- Background of successfully completing complex underground civil utilities (potable water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, district heating), earthworks, road building and other infrastructure projects.
- Experience working with soil conditions in all applications (Peat, Running Sand, Glacial Till, etc.)
- Proven track record of managing a diverse and challenging portfolio of construction projects
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office software
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format. Ensure you check your junk email folder for replies.