With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Quality Manager – Earthworks Construction
Education: Bachelor’s Degree+ in Civil Engineering or equivalent technical training, PEng is an asset
- Oversee Quality management for assigned projects
- Direct Quality team members and distribute workload, while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities
- Identify KPIs, processes, procedures, audit programs and other control measures
- Monitor quality performance of all parties
- Assist with the pursuit of future work on bids and tenders
- Oversee systems and procedures in accordance with the quality program
- Provide guidance and expertise in the utilization of various Inspection Technologies and application of industry codes and company standards
- Handle complex problems and share expertise directly with subcontractors and material suppliers
- Participate in meetings and strategy sessions with senior level management
- Coordinate resources between multiple business units
- 10-12 years of experience working in the field as a Quality Manager or Lead in heavy civil, rail, bridge, or tunneling projects in Ontario or British Columbia
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and an understanding of local QA/QC codes and standards
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor
- Experience managing a team of Quality professionals
- Advanced knowledge of trades
- Knowledge of MS office, MS project, P6, AutoCAD and blue beam
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format. Ensure you check your junk email folder for replies.