With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Business Developer / Project Manager - Acoustics
My client provides a full range of specialized engineering services in the areas of air quality, environmental noise, vibrations, acoustics, and wind & snow engineering. Serving a variety of project types such as high-rise towers, healthcare, educational, industrial facilities, and transportation.
They are currently looking for a Business Developer/Project Manager with exposure to acoustics to add to their Vancouver team.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Acoustics, Architecture, Mechanical, or Civil and or appropriate industry experience
- Develop client base through expanding current and new client opportunities
- Manage projects
- Have knowledge in the field of acoustics through all stages of a project.
- Interact with clients and project team members in cordial and professional manner
- Possess practical knowledge in environmental noise, building acoustics, vibrations
- Familiarity with relevant local regulations, guidelines and building codes
- Work diligently and conscientiously to advance the company profile and reputation.
- Work as required to meet deadlines or schedules required by projects.
- Knowledge of the building industry is a must
- Experience with acoustics, building acoustics is an asset
- Business development experience
- Self starter wanting to grow and increase their responsibilities
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and AutoCAD
- Ability to understand, interpret, architectural and mechanical drawings
- Demonstrates initiative, motivation, and independent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment; gets along very well with people
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Canada and comes with the growth potential to Office Manager.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.