With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Project Manager Utilities Earthworks Construction
Education: an Engineering Degree, Diploma or extensive industry experience - P.Eng, EIT or CET
- Review plans & specifications to determine scope of work and to define project requirements, starting with the estimate.
- Develop complete estimates for tender submissions on small, medium and large heavy civil construction projects with emphasis on deep utilities.
- Manage all aspects of project performance from start up to close out
- Communicate with clients & stakeholders to develop and maintain solid, long-term relationships
- Review scope of work, identify subcontractor packages and secure subcontract tenders.
- Estimate all self-perform items: labour, equipment, materials etc.
- Prepare an estimate risk analysis & present the project execution plan/estimate via a bid review
- Work on Joint Venture major project pursuits with other companies
- Be capable of full cycle project management of successful tenders
- Responsible for all aspects of claims and change order management
- 7+ years min. experience executing pre-qualifications, estimates, and contract negotiations and full management cycle of the project for small to large heavy civil construction projects in BC or ON.
- Onsite major project management experience in British Columbia or Ontario is an asset
- Ability to effectively manage new customer development, customer issues, complaints and inquiries
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Projects skills, Hard Dollar experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic - ability to work in a confidential, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while finding solutions to problems
- Team player – must value the support of those around them and look for opportunities to help others succeed.
- Valid Driver’s License
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format. Ensure you check your junk email folder for replies.