With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Team Lead / Manager Earthworks Construction – Civil Utilities
My client is a well-established Earthworks construction company. They value their employees and provide a lot of opportunity for career advancement.
They are starting an Infrastructure Division and looking for the Team Leader.
Education: BCIT, University, or other Post-Secondary Civil Construction Education. Equivalent BC experience in the field will also be considered.
- Start and grow a Civil Works Division
- Be responsible for estimating, project management (contracts, budgets, schedules, costing, invoicing etc…)
- As the division grows, hiring of estimators, project managers, foremen and superintendents to assist in the operation.
- Ensuring that safety procedures and requirements are met
- Client relations
- Business development
- Supervise project managers, project coordinators, field superintendents and/or foreman
- Other responsibilities as necessary
- Minimum 8 years of experience in civil works construction. Including, but not limited to, direct/hands-on civil project management experience (storm, sanitary, water, roads, earthworks, etc.),
- Leadership experience; mentorship experience
- Knowledge of common contract conditions, soil conditions, and risks associated with civil projects
- Understanding of construction law, cost accounting/budgeting, scheduling, safety requirements
- Computer literate (MS word, excel, project, outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager and hard working
- Contacts in the industry, oil & gas, Hydro, Government etc.
- Marketing and BD
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Preference to local candidates local with topography knowledge and industry contacts.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format. Check your junk folder after a resume submission to ensure you do not miss a response email.