With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing all branch activities including branch staffing and delegating duties as necessary to accomplish organizational goals. They will work closely with other supervisors at the branch level to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness in all branch sales and operations including but not limited to branch sales, gross profit, expenses and profit before tax budgets.
Education: A degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Supervise and delegate branch activities
- Involved with branch staff succession, salary, development, training, management of staff and accounts etc.
- Evaluate/approve branch facility needs, branch sales and expense budgets.
- Build, direct, and evaluate an efficient and effective branch sales operation, which may include handling Outside Sales for customer accounts.
- Participate in or lead regular sales meetings to communicate corporate initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the branch environment and senior leaders.
- Manages customer relationships in applicable territories. Ensuring that there is a good understanding of their industry, focus and expectations.
- Oversee customer & project pricing, discount levels, GP% targets & customer libraries.
- Assists with sales calls or other business-building presentations as required.
- Make timely decisions or recommendations in order to resolve customer issues.
- Manage supplier relationships in applicable territories. Ensuring that suppliers have
positive interactions with staff.
- Manages the coordination of key supplier activities to maximize customer loyalty and sales.
- Responsible to initiate action to prevent the recurrence of quality problems
- 10+ years of experience in the sales/wholesale industry
- 2+ years of experience in the electrical industry
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation required
- Experienced with Microsoft office
This position is located in British Columbia, Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.