With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Engineer/Technologist/Designer – Building Science
Vancouver, BC | Victoria, BC
My client is a very well established, Building Science Engineering Consultant, and they are growing their current team, looking to add Project Engineers, Designers etc.
Education: a degree or diploma in civil engineering, architecture or other
- Provide Building Science core services (Building Science investigations, building envelope design for existing buildings, concrete / masonry rehabilitation, building condition assessments & capital planning / asset management, energy management, condominium management support and related services)
- Inspecting, assessing, designing, and administering remedial work, including but not limited to the following:
- Roof systems
- Exterior cladding systems
- Fenestration systems
- Parking garages
- Building HVAC systems
- Investigating, testing and evaluation of moisture and / or air penetration in the building envelope
- Measuring performance of building envelope components using various standards
- Preparing AutoCAD drawings for building repair tender packages
- Performing or aiding in complex Building Condition Assessments, Capital Planning and Asset Management, and Energy Management services
- 3+ years of experience with building envelope assessment & restoration
- Project management experience is an asset
- Team player and can work independently
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Manage and shift focus between changing priorities
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and Victoria, BC.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.