With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Mechanical Engineer/Designer – Building Services – TI Projects
Our client is a fully integrated mechanical and electrical consulting engineering services company with more than 50 years of consulting experience. They incorporating in the 60s they have since expanded, with offices across Canada. Through satisfied clients, they have achieved the ability to create a company atmosphere where loyalty, accuracy & diligence are fostered and rewarded.
Education: Mechanical Engineering Degree or Mechanical Technologist
- Design of mechanical HVAC, plumbing and fire protection in commercial and institutional building applications
- Preparing technical drawings an specifications
- Coordinating design details with other building disciplines
- Selection of equipment
- Works under the supervision of a senior engineer
- Will work on TI Projects of all sorts and sizes. Quite a wide variety.
- 1 to 8 years of relevant working experience, looking for a junior AND an intermediate or senior
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience working with consultants and clients is an asset as a junior
- Experience in site investigations and construction review (asset)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful and detail-oriented
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Please submit resumes at jobs.networkrecruiting.ca.