With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Senior Structural Engineer + Project Manager (Associate Potential)
Vancouver, BC, Toronto, ON
My client is a leading North American structural engineering firm focused on building design. They are innovative, creative and collaborative. Currently they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer + Project Manager for the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering; Structural specialty with P.Eng. status with EGBC.
- Project management for numerous building projects from schematic design through to construction completion
- Management, mentoring and delegation to junior engineers (team leader)
- Create plans, design, computer analysis, checking drawing reviews and calculations using engineering formulas and skills for design in accordance with established codes, standards, drawings, or other specifications
- Analyze applicable reports, drawings, blueprints, tests, and related documentation to plan and design projects
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software to prepare engineering and design documents and calculations
- Conduct field reviews and structural observations
- Review shop drawings, contractor requests and RFI’s
- 5-8 years of experience - structural design experience in concrete, wood and steel structures
- Knowledge of the BC Building Code
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and REVIT an asset; and,
- Excellent communication skills, both written/verbal, analytical, thorough, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks, priorities and deliverables;
- Quick learner with a desire to grow professionally and personally; and,
- Inquisitive, innovative and hard working.
Your career will be given the opportunity to flourish as you help shape the continued success of this company.
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Toronto, ON, and offers a great opportunity for advancement into an Associate role with the right candidate.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in