With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Senior Project Manager – Building Science
Vancouver, BC and Victoria, BC
My client is a very well established, Building Science Engineering Consultant, and they are growing their current team, looking to add a Senior Project Manager/Engineer.
Education: a degree is civil engineering, architecture or other; PEng designation is an asset
- Provide Building Science core services (Building Science investigations, building envelope design for existing buildings, concrete / masonry rehabilitation, building condition assessments & capital planning / asset management, energy management, condominium management support and related services)
- Overseeing projects that may be multi-disciplinary
- Inspecting, assessing, designing, and administering remedial work
- Preparing proposals, reports and contract documents
- Client development and marketing
- Supervising, training and mentoring of junior staff, including review of written work
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- Financial involvement in projects
- 6+ years of experience with building envelope assessment & restoration
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Team player and can work independently; able to manage groups of technical staff
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Manage and shift focus between changing priorities
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.