With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Director – Building Science
Vancouver, BC or Victoria, BC
My client is a very well established, Building Science Engineering Consultant. The Director position is a leadership role within my client’s organization and comes with partnership potential.
Education: a degree is civil engineering, architecture or other; equivalent experience will be considered too
- Strategic planning and direction
- Leadership and group development
- Technical advisory and complex project support
- Collaboration with the other building science teams within the company
- Develop and manage relationships with clients for projects
- Participate in business development activities, marketing and proposal preparation
- Coach and mentor technical staff
- Financial management for the division
- Professional designation (A.Sc.T., C.Tech., C.E.T. or P.Eng.)
- 10-15+ years of experience with building envelope assessment & restoration
- Strong project management experience
- Proven track record of group leadership
- Proficient knowledge of project and group related financial management (invoicing, budgeting, basic revenue models, P/L, cost-to-completions, etc.)
- Excel at working with clients, contractors, and consultants to create opportunities for your team
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to clients, employees, and other industry stakeholders
- Manage and shift focus between changing priorities
- Lead, mentor, and teach staff of all career levels; lead and grow your team
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada & comes with partnership potential.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.