With Network Recruiting, you'll have access to job openings that are not listed or advertised and our role is to get you thoroughly introduced.
Electrical Communications Project Manager with an RCDD
Our client is a fully integrated mechanical and electrical consulting engineering services company with more than 50 years of consulting experience. Through satisfied clients, they have achieved the ability to create a company atmosphere where loyalty, accuracy & diligence are fostered and rewarded.
Education: Electrical Engineering Degree or Electrical Technologist
- Design of the power, lighting, security, data and communication systems for commercial and institutional building applications
- Preparing technical drawings and specifications
- Coordinating design details with other building disciplines
- Evaluate & complete feasibility studies of client’s designs including cost
- Project management duties; design and execution of projects
- Analysis of design proposals & specifications; determine cost effective solutions
- Work closely with project teams; meet schedule & deliverables
- Complete technical reports and other documentation
- RCDD designation an asset
- 5 years + of relevant industry experience
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Experience dealing with clients and consultants
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible
- Experience in site investigations and construction review (asset)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful and detail-oriented
Please submit resumes at jobs.networkrecruiting.ca.